Econofix is a bright white, premium grade, thick or thin bed, fast setting, polymer modified, flexible, powdered cement based adhesive, specifically formulated to bond tiles onto a variety of substrates.
- Great coverage – a 20kg bag of Econofix will cover approx. 12m2
- Fast setting – dries in just 6 hours allowing same day grouting even in low temperatures.
- Recommended on all types of ceramic, mosaic, fully vitrified, porcelain, terracotta, slate, quarry, granite and marble tiles, particularly light coloured marbles, but with the exception of green marble.
- Can be used to fix tiles onto concrete, cement renders/screeds, blockwork, rendered brickwork, plasterboard, fibre cement sheeting, old ceramic tiles and particular waterproofing membranes.
- Suitable for tiling over timber floors, provided that a fibre cement sheet tile underlay is initially installed over the timber floor.
- Has a very good strength and a very good flexibility